Would you like to experience a real work environment in a job sector that interests you?
Are you keen to explore your vocational personality?
Are you willing to develop your research skills to make wise career planning decisions in the future?
If yes, the MiSK Job Shadowing Program offers you the opportunity to learn, grow and develop key skills in the process! On this unique summer program, the first of its kind at the national level, participants will:
- Learn about the history and future of the job market in Saudi Arabia
- Explore and discover appropriate and meaningful career options
- Make informed higher education choices for their chosen career path
Participants engage in 15 hours of challenging online skills workshops through a collaborative and interactive learning environment featuring:
- Specially designed animated video content
- Qualified Instructors who facilitate learning and reflection
- Inspiring Mentors from the public and private sectors who share their knowledge and insights
- Career Counselors who support the exploration of vocational personalities and help guide career planning processes
Participants also spend a 7-hour workday at a prestigious company or public sector organization in their home city. During this experience you will:
- Shadow a company employee in a role that they’ve previously expressed interest in
- Experience a real work environment in all its aspects
- Learn about job sector specifics through on-the-job observations and guided discussions
- Engage in critical reflective tasks to help them develop a personal Career Plan to take into the future