The Misk Fellowship was designed by today's leaders for future leaders, with the aim to empower and develop the talented youth of Saudi Arabia. Since 2017, more than 220 Misk Fellows have made substantial achievements in leadership, volunteer work, creativity, and innovation in diverse disciplines worldwide.
The 6-month program offers invaluable skills for undergraduate and postgraduate Saudi students at top international universities, to empower them to become a force locally and globally.
Do you want to advance in a world that seems to be slowing down? Are you looking for the next steps in your personal and professional development? Are you willing to be the next future leader to make a positive change in the world?
If your answer is yes, then this program is for you!
The Program Journey
Two-week Physical Engagement
- Fellowship Leadership Bootcamp
- Launching the Misk Fellowship Competition
July - December 2022
Six-month Virtual Engagement
- Personal and Career Coaching Program
- Fellowship Competition (Execution Phase)
- Leadership Webinars & Networking Sessions
Annual Fellowship gathering (in Saudi Arabia)
- Fellowship Competition (judging round and closing ceremony)
- Graduation ceremony for fellows who completed the program
- Knowledge exchange sessions
Lifelong opportunities for Fellowship alumni to
- Attend networking events
- Volunteer in different activities and projects at Misk
- Participate in leadership webinars and knowledge sharing sessions